top of page

Energy Assessments

Wisemove are one of the region's most active domestic, commercial and new build energy assessment teams, issuing hundreds of energy performance certificates (EPCs) every year.


We are market leaders, able to offer individual EPCs or volume EPCs, at competitive rates.

Energy Assessors

An energy performance certificate is required, if one does not already exist, on any property being marketed for sale or rent. This is law. An EPC is required on any property that is marketed for sale or put up for rent in England.

Selling your Property?

The current law states that anyone selling a residential property is required to have ordered an EPC by the time a property goes on the market. You are also responsible for ensuring an EPC is available if marketing your property privately.

Renting a Property?

It is law that every Landlord must have an Energy Performance Certificate available for the provision to any prospective tenant, whether managing the let yourself, or if you have appointed a professional agent.

Building a new house?

There is a separate EPC required for the completion of Building Regulations. The assessment is made from information taken from the architects plans and does not require a visit, but it does require the involvement of a specialist energy assessor, qualified in the provision of new build EPCs (known OCEPCs).

Contact our team for more information about energy assessments.

bottom of page